19.1.07

My divided character

It is like a stamp on the memory. If I close my eyes, I can remember the beautiful moon lying just over the Story Bridge. How many times I travelled by City Cat, appreciating the wonderful view of the city and thinking about all the good moments Brisbane had already offered me…

Another thing is the sun. Early in the morning, following me, like a ball of fire, all the rays of light, like options that we have to make, and like shooting thoughts. Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane. Sometimes I repeat this word unconsciously, like passion, like the love you cannot avoid feeling.

One of these days, suddenly, I realise I was feeling at home. I no longer had the strange sensation of visiting, not belonging. All the streets with English signaling seemed familiar and natural. Streets, though attractive, were not a foreign land. It was just my Brisbane. The Brisbane I already have deeply in my heart. A piece of my life that I will always treasure…

Not forgetting all the precious friends I met here, Brisbane is also the realisation of a dream. The possibility of living away from what it is expected from everyone. What do I mean by this? Everybody has to have a job, a successful one – if it is possible -, study, get married, settle down and reproduce the same standard behaviour. Brisbane was kind of a rupture with all the “correct life” I had been living as a whole, not with isolated facts, because I was always a paradox-walker…

Brisbane was a fountain to drink freedom of rules, not only social rules, but my own necessities of earning money meanwhile achieving some professional goals. This is the kind of thing that the majority of people dream of – I guess…

Normally, desires and dreams, different ones, compose us, human beings. However, we need to choose and abandon all sorts of other alternatives. What if we could stop for a while, in order to live another life, to try other things? Is it not such a wonderful opportunity? This is Brisbane to me, my friends. In addition, I found a marvellous city, with great landscapes, friendly people, and all the flavours inherent to newness. Oh, I am not even talking about the chance of facing different social rules and procedures, not only visiting, living instead. This is a special chance when living abroad…

I am, right now, like a lover, describing and numbering all the qualities of the beloved woman-man… My feeling now is a word that English does not have; saudosismo. Either from the life I left, or maybe the life I am going to leave now… All the sense of loss that I will have, if I decide to leave Brisbane… On the other hand, I also miss and love my Rio, the life that I left… Definitely, I am a person of multiple loves…

C’ est la vie, mes amis. We can postpone choices. We can “take a look” at the other side of the coin… But there is only one person to live all this… Enjoy as much as you can is my advice! Despite the torture of deciding, something really memorable!!!

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Que prazer ouvir e ver vc! E ler o teu texto, que me trouxe muito prazer e desejo de parar tudo - e parei - e te responder, como se ele fosse um diálogo.
O brilho da lua refletido na água versus todos os raios do sol seguindo você e te mostrando, como uma bússola enlouquecida as inúmeras opções e vidas que você pode viver numa só, nessa vida.
Colecionadora de lembranças, esse parece ser o seu destino - mulher apaixonada pelo próximo momento. Ser consciente de que a vida é fantástica demais para se prender a um só momento e eternizá-lo na rotina.
Essa situação que você vive não é um drama, amiga. É lucidez - e talvez possa dizer (só para rimar?) - cupidez. Extrema.
Brisbane te permite viver esse destino de caminhante, livre, sem expectativas - só com planos alinhavados com linha fina, fácil de ser rompida ao menor desejo. Viver ao sabor do vento e dos raios do sol. " A paradox-walker"… numa "fountain to drink freedom of rules" ..."of thing that the majority of people dream é lindo e tem tudo a ver com vc. E não é solitário. Vc não é um eremita fora do mundo para poder apreciar um caminho.
Na astrologia o sol é a sua essência. Logo, viver ou ser livre é a sua marca.
A lua é a emoção. E a sua se torna um profundo selo na memória. Se você fecha os olhos pode lembrar a beleza de cada momento vivido "lying just over the (Story) Bridge". Qualquer ponte. A emoção é a ponte que te permite "appreciating the wonderful view (of the city/o the world) and thinking about all the good moments (Brisbane or LIFE) had already offered me…"

" we need to choose and abandon all sorts of other alternatives". Porque? Por que não podemos "stop for a while, in order to live another life, to try other things?" Porque não podemos viver sempre "all the flavours inherent to newness"?
Porque se pararmos sempre um dia isso pode se tornar rotina?

Acho que Brisbane te permite isso, minha amiga. Viver essa experiência mágica de ser - como disse? - a paradox-walker. E perder isso é perder muito da sua alma. De modo que acredito - mesmo contra os meus interesses egoístas e a saudade que sinto de vc - que seu lugar é Brisbane. Você pode interromper essa caminhada, fazer uma pausa, retornar para a sua "lua" BR, matar a saudade, reestruturar os alinhavos de seu plano, mas sempre vai sonhar que está em Brisbane, seja lá a cidade que Brisbane representar no futuro.
O que estou tentando te dizer é que "essa é a Dani". Você é única, diferente. Não dá para tentar ser de outra forma - pelo menos no momento (quem sabe lá pelos seus 70, 80 anos, mas sei não...) - pois é isso que te faz linda. Lugar de passarinho não é na gaiola.
Você, no momento - a cada momento -, só precisa decidir se é hora para alinhavar novos planos. Aí tem sentido voltar ao Brasil, pois aqui é teu pouso de reabastecimento. O lugar da tua lua. Por que o mundo é o lugar do teu sol....Ah! antes que esqueça! adorei seu texto e a metáfora do cigarro ser seu personagem. E metidamente, resolvi interpretá-lo: "Não sou politicamente correta (sou livre), mas o cigarro me parece às vezes a dúvida na ponta dos dedos (mas vivo em dúvida). Como se um caminhar tímido (da sua lua/alma), com dedos frenéticos (meus raios de sol), revelasse a contrariedade da existência. Não em existir... E aí cessa o discurso. É uma cena. Como uma caneta sendo balançada na busca de idéias, raciocínios conexos; um personagem... (você)
Sei que vc ama o jornalismo, mas acho que só vai sossegar essa sua caminhante errante quando começar a escrever seus romances. Vejo aí o teu futuro, querida. No dia em que sua alma e emoções puderem ser estravazadas e eternizadas na ficção você talvez consiga fixar-se em um padrão mais "igual ao dos outros", manter uma relação amorosa permanente, ter filhos se desejar.
Beijos, passarinha linda.
S